WHERE ELSE TO FIND US:
Be sure to check out our WEDDING BLOG: http://bridedeforce.blogspot.com There’s new content going up every single day!
You can also follow Fleur for BEAUTY bits and pieces:
Step by Step guide:
1. You will need:
– Flowers of your choice
– Greenery of your choice
– Oasis/Flower Foam (Pre-Soaked)
– Vase/Glass Dish
2. Cut Oasis/Flower Foam to correct size. Make sure that you have pre-soaked it with water.
3. Take your flowers:
– Cut to the correct length
– Strip down the leaves (inc the thorns if you are using roses)
– Pull off any greenery or tatty petals around the head of the flower too
4. Arrange your flowers in a circular pattern, alternating colours if you so wish
– Add greenery & Looped grass if you wish
5. Tie a satin ribbon around the bottom of the vase/glass dish
6. Take any spare flower heads and put them in tiny glass cubes for an added decoration.
7. Don’t forget to keep the arrangement topped up with a little water if you are making them the day before the wedding!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.